Boat Hull Repair
Fiberglass Boat Repair
Boat Service and Maintenance in Tucson
B & C RV and Marine Service is Tucson’s leading provider of boat service and repairs. We can repair and maintain almost any type of boat. We specialize in repairing damaged gelcoat and fiberglass surfaces; our expert marine technicians can restore boat finishes to like-new condition, and fix any mechanical issues.
We fix both minor and major damage, including scratches, chips, spider cracks or “crazing,” osmotic blistering, delaminations, and color fading or “chalking.” We also provide expert structural repairs to impact-damaged boats, and we replace floors, swim platforms, transoms and stringers. And, to keep your boat looking beautiful season after season, we offer complete boat detail service, including color sanding and buffing to restore your boat’s original shine.
Engine tune-ups, overhauls and rebuilding (Two-stroke, four-stroke and outboard) Our professionally-trained marine technicians provide a full range of repair and maintenance services:
- Minor to major gelcoat and fiberglass repairs
- Complex repairs, complete refits and restorations
- Yearly servicing and full maintenance
- V-drive service
- Shaft seals replacement
- Sandblasting & bottom-painting services
- 12-volt electrical repairs, including ignition systems
- Gauges, instruments and controls
- Hull repairs
- Shift & prop repairs
- Steering service & repairs
- Sea-cock replacements
- Fuel systems
- Shift cables and steering systems
- Boat-trailer repairs
Over the years, we’ve seen (and fixed) it all – Damage from groundings and collisions, rotting wooden hulls, and every imaginable mechanical problem. The most common problems involve boat finishes, so our highly-experienced marine finishing team cleans, restores and polishes dull, sun-damaged gelcoats into shiny, like-new surfaces for many boat owners throughout Tucson, Pima County and surrounding areas.
B & C also repairs and replaces seating, storage units, swim platforms, stringers, transoms and flooring. And, we upholster, carpet and trim our customers’ boats using top-quality materials that will last through many seasons of exposure to the elements. Over the years, we’ve seen and used a wide range of materials for these repairs; we’ll explain all the available options, so you can make the best choices for your own boating needs.
Electrical repairs and gauges
Our marine electrical technicians provide all electrical troubleshooting and repairs, including the installation of gauges, instrument panels, lighting and wiring, trolling motors and batteries. We ensure the reliability of your marine electric and electronic systems, so you can relax and enjoy your time on the water.
Most importantly, if you’re buying or selling a boat or recreational vehicle, we perform full pre-delivery inspections and boat surveys.
We confidently use and install products from the following trusted manufacturers:
- Evinrude E-TEC (Motors)
- Johnson Outboards (Motors)
- Mercury Marine (Outboard motors)
- Yamaha Outboards (Motors)
- Interstate Batteries (Marine and RV batteries)
- Rex Marine (Boat parts and marine gauges)
- BoatUS (Member, Boat Owners’ Association of the U.S., boat insurance, boat towing and boat lettering)
- Sierra Boat Company (Marina and chandlering services)